Mana gatherers

Mana gatherers are friendly creatures in Arcane Worlds who seek mana and bring it to your castle. They are spawned at your castle automatically.
Now, to open the portal to another world you need to collect enough mana in your castle. The castle also absorbs any mana dropped on it, so placing it strategically and fighting monsters near it could significantly speed up mana gathering.

The game is now in “alpha”, up from “pre-alpha”, so I raised the price to $10.
As usual, more info, demo download and purchase button are here.

This entry was posted in Arcane Worlds and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.


  1. Picten
    Posted October 8, 2012 at 15:42 | Permalink

    Where Did Water Go? Ive Seen No Water For While.

    • Picten
      Posted October 8, 2012 at 15:43 | Permalink

      Sorry, I Meant “Why Is Water Rarely Generated In World Creation?”

    • Posted October 8, 2012 at 15:56 | Permalink

      There’s 30% chance water will be added when generating a world. So 70% worlds have no water.

      You can try generating new worlds with Ctrl-G. When a water is added it’s noticeable, because there’s a “simulating water” progress bar for several seconds.

      I think I’ll make the worlds more varied in the next version, and make more of them have water.